Youth with mental health conditions can often experience stigma and discrimination, which in turn can lead to exclusion and/or discourage people from seeking help for fear of being negatively ‘labelled
Efforts are needed to overcome this stigma to ensure that young people with mental health conditions can lead full and healthy lives free of isolation and unnecessary shame, and that they openly seek the services and support they need.
Show them love, never reject them they need you by their side, don’t stay away from them.
inspirational quotes for 2014 International Youth Day:
1) Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young. – J.K Rowling
2) You are only young once, and if you work it right, once is enough. – Joe E. Lewis
3) Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor. – Euripides
4) Young people need models, not critics. – John Wooden
5) You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever ― Germaine Greer
6) Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay. – Doris Day
7) If I have known much trouble in my youth, I have also known much joy. – Clara Schumann
8) An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young. – Oscar Wilde
9) Time misspent in youth is sometimes all the freedom one ever has. – Anita Brookner
10) Youth is wasted on the young. – George Bernard Shaw
Mal. Babangida Ruma