Young journalists working in the developing world are invited to enter a Thomson Foundation competition, which will form part of the 2015 UK Foreign Press Association (FPA) Awards
- The overall winner will succeed Maurice Oniang’o (pictured) as Thomson Foundation’s Young Journalist FPA Award holder.
- The winner will be chosen from three finalists who will each be flown to London, spend two nights in the city and attend the gala award night at the Sheraton Park Hotel on 24 November 2015.
- They will join a host of other potential award winners and leading figures from the world of journalism.
- Entrants must be aged 30 or under on 24 November 2015;
- They must be working in countries defined as “developing”, specifically with a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita of less than $20,000 to enter their work;
- They must have a portfolio of three published or broadcast pieces of work produced in the 12 months preceding the deadline for submissions.
DEADLINE: August 28, 2015.
To enter and for more information visit here